1. I must take a shower and get dressed as soon as possible after arising (barring the occasional exercise incident between waking up and showering). This counts even when sick (don’t you just feel better when you’re clean and in clean nammies?), please see 2.
2. I go to great lengths to keep from getting sick. Airborne, Zicam, the whole nine. I hate being sick. I don’t have that kind of time, please see 3.
3. Time is an enemy. Ever since dear daughter was born, time and I have been at war. It just keeps running out and there’s not enough of it, please see 4.
4. I like my routine and leaving the house doesn’t really fit into my routine because it just sucks up time, please see 3 (and, for that matter, please see 2, because leaving the house usually means being around people who may be trying to spread their sick germs to you).
5. I am the most socially awkward person you or I have ever met, please see 4.
6. I hate exercise, please see 1.
7. I am no longer addicted to diet coke.
Thanks to Cyndi for tagging me and because of number 5, I’m only going to tag the other Mrs. Schmenkman over at ArtsyFartsyQuilts. And now since I’m all dressed (please see 1), I have to go do my weekly stint in the classroom (please see 2, 3, 4 and 5).