That’s what’s happening around here. I wish it was all good stuff and such. Some is good and some, well, not so much. I’ll be popping in and out for a tiny wee bit and trying to breathe deeply. Maybe reminding myself to breathe deeply.
BUT, I will be popping in later today for a VERY GOOD THING. So there is that.
In the meantime, some bulleted good things:
• Found four lovely wool blankets at the thrift store last week. There was even a set of twins. I went back for the “lesser” twin and now it’s keeping my feet warm at night. They washed and dried beautifully. Ahhhh…
• Spent time last week with the lovely other Mrs. Schmenkman (see thrift store visits…).
• Picked up a copy of Quilts: Masterworks from the American Folk Art Museum at HALF price. Thank you, Borders. I’m enjoying poring over this beauty!
• Finishing up some Christmas-themed items. No time like the present, better late than never…need photo of my Oh Joyful Tree Skirt which has become the Oh Joyful Table Topper.
• Speaking of which, and this violates the list of “good” things, it was pointed out that there are 12 school days left before school is out for the calendar year. Remember that secret Christmas quilt for dear daughter? And I’ll not be much for sewing for a little while (see opening paragraph). ::sigh:: I’m thinking it’s not going to get finished. ::sigh::
• And don’t you think two weeks off for Christmas break is a bit much?
All right, all right, enough about me. I’ll be back later with something about Sarah and me. 🙂